Thursday, July 3, 2008

A well deserved update!

Yes yes again, its another update that is sorely needed...

I'm in the midst of ICT, almost to the end of 1st week, and so far so good. Kinda slack too, where I have night's off everynight haha, also many thanks to lotsa people who have cars, for ferrying the carless ones out of the inaccessible place. The days are generally quite packed with activities, but they aren't as shag as last year's. However, there is another week to go, and there is outfield next week! I hope all turns out well, and ICT ends asap.

Anyway something surprising happened yesterday: Ronald MSNed me from Akita, Japan, where he went for his summer studies. He sent me a photo of the Singaporean group celebrating someone's 21st birthday. Horrors of horrors, I saw someone I know in the photo! He's Malcom Loo, and worse still he's also from my unit, and he's supposed to be having reservist now! Argh seeing Malcom overseas, all nice and cosy and deferred...haha. Just unfair :)

Finally, to polish the post up, Gummy already booked the tour to Phuket :) We're going Phuket with Lettie, Gum and WeiLiang! Can't wait man haha. Gonna go sleep soon, ciao!

No comments: