Saturday, July 12, 2008

Keep the blog alive!

Hey Lettie! Where are your posts to our blog? Lol its dying without anyone posting :)

Anyway I've finally completed my 2nd in-camp training...wait I wouldnt say finally, cos it actually passed by quite fast. 1st week just alot of admin, lessons, briefings and 2 highlights: routemarch and camp orientation run. I went home almost everyday lol. Pasir Ris camp is really small, but I must say the gym, nicknamed Sweat House, is well equipped. If only I can enter and leave the camp at will..haha

2nd week was outfiled, doing an ambush mission in Tekong, and it took only 2 days 1 night I'm glad to say. After that was surveys, admin (cleaning arms and all) and time just flew...Now I'm home, with roughly 3 weeks left before I fly off to Norway!

Quite alot of things to do in the mean time, packing up for Norway, going to Phuket, catching abit on my insurance part time job...and finalising my tuition with my student. It's gonna be a relatively busy 3 weeks ahead, so gonna relax for these 2 days.

And..off I go! Hahahaha...

No comments: