Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Vicki Wicki!

Sorry this post came slightly late! Vicki's birthday was yesterday but was out with her the whole day so did not have the time to write. =) Your party went well girl! I had so much fun being your photographer for the day and the post party hang out at your house. It suddenly occurred to me that I miss my JC classmates quite abit haha. And on Vicki's actual birthday, we spent more than half the time sleeping away LOL. We also went for a Swedish full body massage! Damn shiok la! HAHA. I love massages. =p Then we went to East Coast Park to hang out at the BFD pub cafe. Good day overall! =)

SO, been MIA-ing abit. Really nothing much to talk about what. Recently I have this not-so-enthusiastic feeling about going to Norway. Like suddenly I dont feel excited or look forward to going to Norway already. =/ Anyway, it is time to seriously start packing and buying the things i will need to bring! I feel so lazy. Oh ya, Ivy has already helped us make plans and booked tickets to go to Spain! HAHA. THAT makes me really excited! We are going to visit Barcelona and Madrid! WHEEEE.. =X *Thank you Ivy for planning and booking everything. =)

Okay, so that's about all. And er hmm (clears throat), I shall update again as i wish! =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling! have a safe trip at phuket! my hp sot sot liao. haha :) muacks! pj take care too ah!

Anonymous said...

bring me to SPAIN too!!!! =(