Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ahh! I dont know how to start! haha. Anyway, lots have happened since the last entry, and I shall try my best to put words to my thoughts. =)

So ya, I did not get the scholarship which I yearned for so badly and I am really dissappointed, devastated and depressed. ( was really feeling that, no exaggerating!=/ and I realised all starts with 'D's ) But, I have already given myself 2 days to get over it and I am not allowing myself to feel negative about it anymore, and I shall just leave it as that.

Ah, and my party! That party was so hectic la! There were always something that went wrong at one time or another, and there was absolutely NO TIME for me to take a breather. I HATE it! And I was really dissappointed that Fatty was not around for the cake cutting. =( Sighs, and to think I planned to give a short 'speech' to tell everyone that it is her birthday and that I am sorry for snatching the limelight away from her and that can everyone sing a birthday song for her too? Fuck la, she is so immature lor. I was really very dissappointed that she would even feel resentment towards me holding the party on her birthday. Anyway, thank you Vicks and Mellie for coming early and helping with the food. It would be a disaster if not for the two of u! Serious! ( what with my mom being concerned only with her Mahjong! =/ )

YES, and I LOVE my presents this year! HAHAHAHA. They are so practical and I LOVE THEM! THANK YOU! =)

I am now working hard to spend more time with my family and friends before I fly off, as well as to earn more money so that the Norway trip will be an enjoyable one. =) Till then.

Oh ya, and can some kind soul tell me HOW TO PUT A CHATBOX IN HERE?! Thank you!

No comments: