Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back to reality!

PJ and I are back from our 4D3N trip to Phuket with Gummy and Weiliang on Friday! It was so fun! I really did not feel like coming back!=( Wished we had more time to spend there. Anyway, the hotel we stayed in was called Baumanburi, and it was surprisingly well furnished and comfortable for the price we paid! We went on an elephant ride, water rafting, snorkelling at Phi Phi Island and even went for a dip at a waterfall. We also went into an A-Go-Go pub where there was a cabaret show thingy going on, but I felt it was quite tasteless lol. We left 5 minutes later, after realising the drinks cost a bomb. =X Oh, and we went for a 2hour traditional thai massage! It was SO DAMN SHIOK can! LOL. In my opinion, the massage and the water rafting were the highlights of this trip.. =D I definitely would want to go back to Phuket again!

Actually, I just got back from the BSS (Before School Starts) sleepover at Mellie's house. =) I love sleepovers because I always attain a new title each time we have a sleepover! HAHA. This time I am the POKERLORD together with Jennifer! *evil laughter. Last sleepover I was the POKELORD with her too! It is so fun and all of us who were there even got sleepover T-shirts (courtesy of Mel), but time just has to speed pass la! =( I feel so sad with the thought that I wont be around for the next sleepover. =( But nevermind, the next sleepover that I attend will be called the WLCB (When Lettie Comes Back) sleepover! =X Wait for me to be back guys! Oh yah, thank you Mellie for the hospitality and for organising this sleepover! =) What would we do without you? Haha.. =)

I am feeling quite moody now because I really do not feel like going to Norway. Hope this sad feeling passes quickly! Plus I have yet to pack and I dont know where and how to start! It is only less than 10 days until I fly off! AHHH! Someone give me more time please! I already miss everything in Singapore! *SOBS.

Fine, I better get a life and stop whining lol. Time to get a grip and PACK!

No comments: