Hmm I'm getting ahead of myself, so let me just put a few pictures here, as they speak a thousand words ^^
The first view we had from inside the kitchen...really looks like a wonderland to me!
On the way to school, the snow gradually increased till it was more like a blizzard...
And us, leaping for joy in the snow...
And here we are, hard at work with brooms and sticks to sweep snow into a pile, so that we can build snowman Ian, and gather snow to make snowballs...snowball fight!
GOLLY, I wouldn't want to be hit by THAT ball...
Oh, and meet Ian :)
Frankly, that day has got to be the best day of our Norwegian stint :) Seeing snow, lots of it, is like a dream for most people, and I'm no exception. Though I have seen snow before in places like China, I've never actually seen them falling so freely and beautifully before. Also, the snow here is pure white powder stuff, not like the dirty grey snow I saw in some other places. Add the element of surprise and we've got a fun package for everyone! The snow is still outside my window now haha, I hope they won't melt so fast...
Anyway, time really flies and there's only like 2 months to go before we return to Singapore. I'll miss my stint in Norway that's for sure...fond memories man! So now I better enjoy being here as much as I can, before it's all gone and I return to sweltering Singapore..
Signing off now, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment