Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some updates

Haha Lettie, I'm glad that I finally changed my mind to go to that Halloween bash...but hey, I actually looked scary in some of the shots, but in the rest of it, especially those that saw me smiling, I looked gay :D

Quite fun night over there, though I didn't talk much (as expected, I'm a dian xiao er remember?), and Lettie again did her "take 2 drinks and stumble around drunk" trick...How many times Lettie? You never seem to learn your lesson eh? Next time no more strong alcohol for you, or I'll make sure you are stuffed with food before drinking.

Anyway, this semester really came and went, and just last week was my self termed "hell week". Just in 4 days, I had 2 presentations and a quiz, and was really busy for the better part of it. I'm so glad its over now, just that its exam prep now, and I'm taking it too easy...haha.

3rd anni with Lettie was simple and nice, and the Night Safari Halloween special was the highlight! The massage was too painful for me to enjoy it...bleah. Although we didn't do anything special for one another, but at least we had one another! And the day passed rather fun and enjoyably haha.

Anyway, its time to go now, more updates after the exams! I gotta balance study with training, and never let my motivation for training slacken...By the way pilates is tiring, never knew my deep core muscles were weak...ah well, better hope pilates can do wonders for my strength training!

No comments: