Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Belated Halloween!

Last Saturday was Jasmean's birthday and Halloween! We organised a gathering at Cey's favorite Acid Bar and I managed to convince PJ to join me! He did not want to go initially, but I think it is mostly due to fear of me being angry that he went. =/ Thanks for making the effort ya. I really appreciate it. (It turned out quite fun right?!)

Anyway I went as a female chinese ghost, wearing a cream colored cheong-sam and PJ went as a chinese dian xiao er looking ghost haha. He wore Fat's wushu costume! We both also put scary make up on our faces, though in the dark it was not very obvious.

I want to highlight this 'event' because PJ agreed to step out of his safety boundary and making the effort to do something out of the ordinary. It is not very significant, but it is a step forward nevertheless and I feel happy that PJ is trying.

Photos on FB, I'l place a few nice ones here when I have the time!

No comments: