Happy Belated 3rd Anniversary to US! (21st October 2009) I was too lazy to post something on the actual day but well, better late than never! =D
What did we do on that day?!
Oh, nothing much. It was a Wednesday, and I went back to the Office to work after class. We almost did not do anything 'special', however, dajie insisted that we at least go for dinner, no matter how late. SO, being the ever PROACTIVE one, I suggested we have a celebratory dinner.. and we had it at KFC. =D
Anyway, the actual celebration was on Friday. We woke up late at PJ's house, lunched at home and went for a couple body massage, scrub and scalp massage. There is actually nothing couply about this other than us being put in the same room lying next to each other. =/
After that, we went to Night Safari for the Halloween Special with Vicki and Jiahong. PJ and I had dinner at Bongo's Burgers because PJ wanted to!=/ The dinner was overpriced and was not satisfying though. Boo. However, Night Safari was quite fun, and a few parts of the Train of Terror were scary! =p Photos next time.
I must point out that both of us did not do anything special for each other, not even a card! HAHA POOOH!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment