Saturday, July 25, 2009

Updates! PS: Going Taiwan!

Firstly, I'm going Taiwan tomorrow! Flight is 1030 in the morning, China Airlines. Gonna eat, eat and eat, then maybe catch some nice scenery, then eat again haha. Heard the girls there are hot too...oops sorry Lettie :)

Secondly, ICT came and gone! One week passed by so fast, but it sure was hectic, and I must say this time round, the out process dinner was really good. Had sashimi and sushi. The sashimi was really good haha. I honestly prefer one week ICT, rather than 2 weeks. Hectic yes, but its only one week, no complaints there :) We were just surprised, when we were told we had a night ambush mission, a route march, 2 IPPTs (I got silver), one IMT and 2 ranges!! Holy crap, so much in a week...but its all over heh.

Thirdly, Industrial Immersion is over...got mixed feelings when it ended. I actually felt quite lost when it ended, suddenly presented with so much time on my hands. Although on the days leading to the last day, I can't help but wish it was over. Sigh, it's just human nature, to always wish for something that you know you wont really want, when u get it. Curses!

Lastly, did I mention I was going Taiwan? Oh..ooops :) Lettie could have come, but she said it was too expensive...ah well, some other time then Lettie! Cya people, be updating with some photos when I get back next Saturday.

No comments: