I have decided to return to this blog because I want to remind myself of all the events and places that PJ and I have shared. Whenever I ask myself what he did for me for certain occasions or what I did for him on special days, I either take a long time to remember or I totally cant recall! So, I am determined to update every once in a while to remind myself of what I have and to keep my 'contented-ness' meter in check.
Since I dont feel like doing non academic stuff like FYP which I should really be working on right now, I shall now start on the special occasions PJ and I have shared. =)
1. Valentine's Day this year...
I CANT REMEMBER and SO DOES PJ! argh. This goes to show how memorable it was lol.
2. PJ's 24th birthday
I made reservations for a Jewel Cable Car Ride for 2 at Mount Faber. It was a surprise for PJ because he thought we were only there for a stroll and the scenery. There, I presented him with his birthday card. We had a drink each and a small platter of finger food in the cable car which was included in the Ride. All in all a very enjoyable and novel experience for both of us. =)
Oh yah, PJ's present was an angbao. (reimbursement for the printer he bought for himself first)
3. My 22nd birthday
It was during II! I remember the hot and sweaty walk to the Dim Sum restaurant from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station, and grumbling that I have to work my feet and sweat on my birthday. (I know it sounds like I am spoilt, but its MY BIRTHDAY!) I felt PJ redeemed for his un-thoughtfulness when he surprised me with a large birthday poster he made for me. The poster was already placed right behind my chair, which means that he actually came earlier to put the poster there so as to surprise me. That was really a sweet gesture and I was genuinely touched.
After that, we went for a stroll at Pierce Reservoir which we did not enjoy since it was hot and sweaty and it was not romantic at all.
Still, it was an okay birthday and 9/10 for the effort PJ made!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment