Thursday, May 29, 2008

Testing..



Hee just testing out to see if a computer idiot like me knows how to load a picture. HAHA. Anyway, let me introduce. This little boy snoozing here is called Daniel. He is one of my kids at the Primary 4 Tao Nan School Camp. He is going to be the next leader in his scouts group lor! He leads cheers in my group! Well, this poor boy was damn exhausted after 2 whole days of cheering and running around. I was damn shagged too.. Not sure if I will have the stamina to go back again next year.. =/ We shall see!

As for all the messiness in my life previously, no more mess. =) My overseas internship was not successful! =( (Ruru, happy not! haha.) My birthday party is finalized. I had a very simple and lazy birthday with my family and PJ. Hope everything goes well this sunday!

No comments: