Monday, May 5, 2008

Bye freedom..

Moving stuff out of hall is hard work! Moving in is so easy but moving out sucks! Had to officially bid farewell to my freedom too.. =( Now it is back to parent's nagging about housework and the always-felt stress at home. =/ I feel down just thinking about it. SIGHS. This is SO going to make me look forward to going to Norway!

Anyway, I want to share with the whole world how atrocious Pin Jin's driving is! LOL. He is going to kill me for this, but really horrible lor! He stalled the engine on the way to hall + mounted the kerb whilst parking! (This is not the first time!) Very embarrassing because there was this guy outside who laughed at him. =/ I am going to record down ALL the times he stalled the engine, but he said I wont be able to remember. Glad he knows that there will be too many incidents for me to record all man.. *roll eyeballs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah so u're back in pasir ris?? let's hang out!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha yeah! =) I will find u hang out soon k.. now i am so busy with earning lotsa money. tell u someday.. u will xia dao. LOL..