Until after exams of course! =) I am damn addicted to Bridge now! Bridge is like so challenging, exciting, fun, frustrating, irritating and so FUNNY! That is if i am playing with Ruru or Jasmean la. HAHA. Can play and laugh till my sides ache lei.. I love to anyhow eat people! And i am damn mean! I will kick people who are idiots and noobs. Sorry la but i am too impatient for people who have yet to learn how to play.. =D
Ooh and guess what PJ is doing?! ^^. No prizes for guessing it right! =X
Okies, shall see Viwawa again..
(back at 1:31am)
I dont know why i went to other people's blog when i am supposed to study and managed to link and link and link to people i know who are of the same age as me and are my friends and somehow their lives are so different from what i am living right now. Its so weird, and there is this sudden feeling inside me after chancing upon their blogs. Its like i suddenly realise that i am actually very childish for my age. Weird.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment