As co-contributor to the flurrypumice blog, I have much to say, but guess I'll just keep it short for a start. Man, this is my 1st ever blog, and it was prompted by my gf, Lettie. Hmm this feels interesting for a start, sharing thoughts and feelings virtually...and even more so that I'm contributing to a two person blog :)
Anyway, look forward to posting more on day to day events and stuff. Examinations are in two weeks' time, and geez, I havent put in my full yet. Already started, but more could be done. My friend, Ron, just commented that I'm addicted to MapleStory...am I? Think I am lol..says I'm in a downward spiral..argh must take his comments with a pinch of salt, but must also watch out that I really am not too engrossed. Addicted is ok, but if that's the only thing I *think* about, then that's bad...
More time for other stuffs! Tata for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES! i think u're addicted to maple!!! haha here's a suggestion. move on to a more 'brainy' addiction!!! VIWAWA!! haha ask lettie teach u play bridge. that way u can be addicted AND exercise ur brain at the same time!! Amazing rite?
HAHAHA. lettie insists i be the 1st to leave a comment!! woohoo!! *sticks the ruru-flag onto the top of the comment-mountain* and nice job guys. letting me connect McFlurry to FEET. McFlurry will nv be the same for me again.
--love, ruru.
P.S. post more kies! =)
Post a Comment