I am so proud of Liverpool for winning Arsenal 4-2! Actually wanted to watch on the website that Ruru recommended, but the sopcast didnt work! =( Thanks for giving me commentary over msn Ruru! LOL. Welcome to the Champions League Semifinals Liverpool!
You'll Never Walk Alone!
I also want to tell the whole world that i am really proud of Fatty because in the Interschool Wushu Competition, she came in:
1st for Nanquan
4th for Nangun
1st for Duida
5th for Nandao
I am glad u made us all proud of you Fatty.(not that she will know because she doesnt know i have this blog! LOL.) =)
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha. lets keep our fingers crossed. i love JAR! hehe. :D You'll Never Walk Alone!
muacks!
OI!!!! WAD FATTY!!! BASKET.i got source ok?? idiot...stupid PIGGY! RAH!!!! somemore put FATTY till so big...tsk!
oh yea! and u're wrong..i got 4th for nandao and 5th for nangun...heehee...stupid PIGGY!
eh u very rude lor. =/
Post a Comment