Exams are over, what a relief...mugging has certainly become increasingly tedious these days. Whereas in the past I could put in anywhere from 3-5 straight hours with just toilet breaks, now I consider myself lucky if I could sit through one full hour without deviating to daydreams or other distractions...sigh. Anyway, my academic life is coming to an end, with nary a year left.
Next week industrial immersion will start. I dont exactly know what to expect, but the allowance they're paying me is acceptable I guess. It will be a busy 2.5 months ahead, but that should keep me occupied and from squandering my time away. Hopefully I can learn relevant stuff for my future career. Few things that should not be neglected: family, Lettie and my fitness! Been working hard to maintain my body ever since I came back from Norway. That was depressing times, how I struggled to even execute a easy workout at the gym, or run a comfortable distance. IPPT is coming up, better pull up my socks, pun intended haha.
The depressing thing now is I read from Men's Health that the body's production of Human Growth Hormones decreases steadily once you hit 22-23 years of age...zzz. It will get increasingly harder to get strong and fit, so I better put in extra effort lols. Another depressing thing:"rumours" has it that I'm not as sweet to my significant half, as compared to other boyfriends! Though I admit comparison is inevitable, I'm still just me, I can't always measure up to other people and emulate their ideals, but dispense with their pitfalls. I bet they have their ugly sides too...anyway, after saying that, I still wouldn't want to lose her, so I better buck up before I piss the hell outta her...
Oh and the Taiwan trip is coming up after internship! Ron, Glenn, Choon Tat, Kelly (unconfirmed) and Lettie should be all going, together with a few of Ron's Taiwanese friends. I've never been there, so it'll be fun :) Just thinking of the good food there...heh.
Ciao, time to take a jaunt to tuition...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment