Haha, dont say I boliao. Our dinner on British Airways. =)
We transited at London's Heathrow Airport.
We finally arrived at Oslo's Airport after taking a total of 13 + 3.5 hours of flight!
The bus journey from the airport to our Kringsja Hostel was so horrible i vomitted.. (joking!=p)
The corridoor that leads to Pj's and my room. =) Opening this door leads to 3 doors: each to Pj's room, my room and the toilet.
My room! =) Not very well furnished right, but got full length mirror! Haha.
We took a little walk behind our block and there was this path that leads to the forrest and a lake. (we did not see the lake ourselves but we were told by a block mate that there is a lake that is worth checking out.)
Our first homecooked meal in Oslo, consisting of Sphagetti with broccoli, mushrooms and sausages. =) Ivy and I cooked whilst the guys cleaned up after us. Sweet! haha.
We had to go to the Traffic Police Station to make our student passes for transport.
The rest of the photos are those taken in Spain! We left for Spain just one day after we arrived in Oslo! Enjoy the pictures! =)
Our first stop at Madrid was the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, aka Real Madrid Football Club's home ground stadium! We only saw the outside because you have to pay to go in and tour the stadium, but since I am not their fan it is okay haha. It is still very cool to see the stadium from the outside though! =D
We had our first meal in Madrid at this shop! ( Haha, I seem to emphasize alot on first meals eh? LOL.) We each had a cup of hot chocolate (they give you a cup of hot milk, then u mix and stir in the packet of coco powder) and churros. You are supposed to dip the churros into the hot chocolate and eat it. It is very delicious! (especially since I was quite hungry! HAHA.) Oh, and alot of the cafeterias in Madrid have bars where people just order, have a quick bite and go OR they will just stand by the bar and chat slowly and hang out there. Quite unique! =)
Spaniards LOVE dogs! HAHA. We keep seeing people with their dogs on the streets, and most of them let their dogs run about without a leash even in those city squares with alot of people! I actually wanted to take a photo of every different dog breed I see on the streets but my camera's battery died after just 2 days! =(
This reminded me of Jasmeany! HAHA.
And this reminded me of you, Jennifer! Its like everywhere I go, something reminds me of someone back in Singapore! LOL.
Last but not least, ERA spells SUSAN! HAHA. okok, end of randomness. =)
The hostel that we stayed in Madrid for one night was called MAD Hostel, and it is like a shophouse along other shops. It was slightly difficult to locate this hostel as it was in some alley-like street and it feels like a maze in here.
We had a 10Euro 2 course lunch which had free flow of bread before an appetiser and a main dish with a drink and coffee. I forgot the Spanish name for my dish but it is basically Tuna Salad and Chicken Drumsticks with Potatoes. =) We had at least 3 10Euro meals during our stay in Spain! I was already very very full after the appetiser!
Yupps! Time for SIESTA (which Spain is famed for) after a hearty meal! LOL.
Spain - EURO 2008's Champions. =D Was very tempted to buy a jersey!
These are places which we saw on postcards, so we just took photos of them haha. I know some of the buildings, but I forgot already! =/ ( I will try to put names to the buildings in the photos after I find out okay! Haha.)
That's all for this post. Took me a really long time to load all these. I will post up photos from Barcelona the next time round ok! =)
3 comments:
Oh my god they have ERA in SPAIN!!!! WOAAAAAAAHHHHH. haha eh u know I think you should live in Norway. Like very suits you eh.. got dogs and forrests and trees. so tranquil =)
ehh how u teach Creshelle huh all her homework like so freaking hard la.. her trigo homework i dunno how to do I ask wenjie and geck help me solve they also can't solve. so lao kui I am such a lousy tutor hahaa..
ooh ya i forgot to add.. I tink your room looks like a little like IKEA! Like very.. woody? you know? Like wooden furniture? haha. Maybe thats European style?
Yummm... gosh I love CHURROS they area like so yummy! Is Spain near Norway ah? Like Singapore and M'sia?
Aww I see your pics I am like so jealous ahah gosh we should plan a trip to Europe with Vicks and Mel and the rest one day man.
HELLO SUE!
haha, Norway is really tranquil! Really forrests and dogs all around! lol. and their dogs here are really pretty!
haha Creshelle is nice right? dont worry if u cant solve la haha, sometimes i will not be able to solve too. dont feel bad! =) hope both are u are hitting off well! update me! =)
oh ya, and u ae right! most of the furniture in my room are from ikea! i went to take note of the tags after u commented that the room looks very ikea-ish haha. all my furniture are made of wood. =)
take care! =)
Post a Comment