On our way to the lake through the forest where we got our slippers stuck in the mud and dirtied our feet, we came across these horses in a wire enclosure! The horses were wearing clothes! =X We were really surprised to see the horses in the middle of the forest and I think that they are CUTE!=p
See, the photos look dark and gloomy right? =( Stupid weather! Trust me, it should be 500X prettier when the sun is out! In any case, it was tranquil and peaceful by the lake and a very good place to relax and read a book whilst having a cup of warm tea! I brought a book, biscuits and tea there but it started to drizzle barely 10 minutes after we settled comfortably on the boardwalk! GRR.=( Oh, and there is even a wooden boardwalk that extends into the lake, and towards the end of it there is a stepladder for CRAZY people (look below!) who want to swim to get into the water! =D
Yupps! There were ducks in the lake and we fed them with leftover bread. There were lots of talks about luring the ducks nearer to the boardwalk and then catching them to BBQ and eat! HAHA, but we are not that desperate... yet! =X
There is even a jacuzzi-thingy for people to sit around and chill! (in all sense of the word!) I find that damn cool la. =p
Check out PJ's expression! HAHA. Serves him right la! The water is FREEZING can?! The two crazies wanted to go into the water to swim! I really take my hats off them man, it takes courage and enough mental instability to go into the water! =X Afterwards on our way back, they both complained of numbness in their limbs LOL. It was already cold enough without having to go into the water lor.
So the time spent by the lake was less then what we desired to, but the rain stopped and then continued again and we could not stand the cold anymore. I was wearing slippers and my toes felt as if they have frostbite la lol. Sobs, I dread winter! It will be horrendously COLD then, but I shall save my whining for winter bah! =)
1 comment:
omg wild horses!!! *swoons!* haiz really damn nice la your hostel. so country like machiam like sleeping beauty forest. haha
Post a Comment